Shows well. Backs to woods. Brick patio. Nice privacy. New quartz counters in Kitchen. New HVAC in 2018. Ceramic/carpeted floors. FR fireplace/blt-in storage. Wall of Built-In Bookcases in Library. Handicap commodes. Comfortable and cozy. Awaiting your appreciation.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
2,355 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Natural Gas, Telephone, Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Vinyl Frame, Triple Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Partial, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)