Welcome home to this gem in the highly desirable Historic District of downtown Easton. This beautiful home has been tastefully renovated to maintain the charm of its 1920's construction. Inside is cozy, clean and filled with character with hardwood and moldings throughout the entire home. Everything inside this home has been updated and/or remodeled! Magnificent, corner lot with large detached garage for off street parking. Beautiful hardscaping and expansive deck leading off of the kitchen and dining room make this outdoor setting very private, relaxing and comfortable. Lots of space in the attic to create a finished bonus/entertainment room. Call today for your private tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, Brick
2,730 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Other. Heat Pump, Other, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price