Located in the center of the residential historic district on South Harrison Street, this beautiful Dutch Colonial is one of the remaining homes designed and built by renown Eastern Shore architect Frank Ross in 1905. Large, airy rooms and wide porches lead to a beautiful, but low maintenance fenced yard with an in-ground gunite pool, gazebo and small fish pond. Original ornate woodwork remains in excellent condition along with restored oak and pine floors. First-floor family room is suitable as a comfortable ensuite master bedroom. Four additional large bedrooms are on the second floor. A large third-floor bonus room. A new (2018) master bath was added to the master bedroom with a sitting area and second-floor laundry. A very comfortable, liveable house in downtown Easton!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Aluminum Siding
2,912 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Mantle, Insert, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Aluminum, Other
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping, Poolside.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)